GA Agency is an exciting, dynamic, and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for a Content Writer Executive to join our growing team!
We promote flexibility, autonomy, growing and learning within our team, it is a fantastic time to join our growing team!
What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing.
Who have we worked with?
Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, KARL Lagerfield and many more across a variety of exciting industries such as travel, fashion and luxury brands.
Would you like to grow with us? Take a look at the job description and you feel you may be a fit, don’t hesitate in applying with us today!
What We are Looking For
- You have a degree in Literature, Journalism, Creative Writing or related field
- You are creative and passionate about writing
- Languages: Fluent in German, English C2 Level
- Perfect grammar and spelling, ability to adapt to different audiences and tone of voice
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus
- 1 year work experience or internships involving copywriting is a must, with a track record of content published
- High performer through self-motivation, clearly able to identify action, solutions and get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team with excellent time management skills
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with the client during the monthly alignment calls
- Strong numerical, and creative skills
Role & Responsibilities
- Full training will be provided to get to know your Client portfolio, training provided to use new tools as required
- Typical activities: copywriting, keywords research, working with CMS (data-entry), contribute to client calls, documents preparation and tasks for clients websites optimization
- Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
What we offer:
- 12 months contract with the possibility to go full-time
- Remote work
- Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 25 days annual leave per annum (pro rata to internship duration) + UK public holidays
If you are passionate about writing and would like to pursue a career in the field, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and experience in a flexible and dynamic role with the opportunity for autonomy and growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!