Business Development Manager
Are you a passionate and ambitious Business Development Manager who loves the digital industry?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients and have the opportunity to grow together?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Business Development Manager position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
In this position you have the chance to contribute significantly to GA Agency, making a significant difference in the organization and adding to GA Agency’s continuing success and growth. We are looking for a person with at least 3 years’ Sales experience, with experience and passion for the Digital Marketing industry.
You will be managing Business Development for existing clients and new clients including pitching for business and proposals. You will be in charge of creating your sales pipeline collaborating with the CEO of the company.
You will have direct contact with clients, you will be handling inbound enquiries and looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities.
Please note this is a completely new role which didn’t exist in the organization previously and we have the opportunity to build a team around it.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to participate in courses and training to develop your skills further.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, KIKO Milano, Intimissimi, Safilo and Calzedonia to name just a few.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), flexible working hours and 34 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Proactively developing your own sales pipeline to promote the benefits of digital marketing and convert new business for the company
- Contacting new prospective clients to establish a positive rapport and convert into new opportunities
- Creating proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals
- Running new business strategy from prospecting through to pitch
- Tracking sales performance and building best sales practice across the business with growth and marketing plans
- Promoting the digital marketing capabilities of the agency, suggesting areas of improvement and maximizing sales wherever possible
- Handling inbound enquiries and looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities
- Attending client meetings when required
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of solid and proven sales results
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, in particular SEO, Digital Ads, Social Commerce and Digital Strategy
- Experience of digital sales
- Experience in agency
- Highly skilled at identifying suitable brand and agency prospects and supporting the team to convert them into clients
- A good black book of brand and advertising agency contacts is preferable
- Creative and energetic person that bring new ideas to the table and work on the execution
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly across different challenges
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing, the trends, methods and emerging technologies
- Have self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have a strong and well-established network to bring to the role
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!