Full Stack Developer
Are you a passionate and experienced Full Stack Developer with SEO knowledge who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Full Stack Developer position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your experience. We are looking for a person with at least 2 years’ front-end development and web design experience but most important with passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
You will be managing international and challenging SEO projects with some of our clients and you will have access to the latest SEO Tech Tools.
You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our SEO Technical Manager plus the rest of the team. You will have an amazing opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
This role is crucial for ensuring that our client’s most valuable pages are found by search engines and appear in their results for the most appropriate queries. You’ll get to work on the fundamentals of SEO technology like robots.txt, sitemaps.xml, hreflang tags, canonicals, redirects, page speed and metadata as well as new and leading-edge
projects. Also, you’ll support our clients with dev related questions and also with SEO projects and audits involving tech.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to attend the latest developer conferences, participate in courses and test the latest tools in the industry.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, KIKO Milano, Intimissimi, Safilo and Calzedonia to name just a few.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 33 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Support our clients with web developments projects
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the web development process
- Assist with tech integrations to enhance or maintain SEO competitiveness
- Manage website migrations
- Support the internal team with web development related questions
- Support the agency in selling web development related services
- Collaborate with SEO team during weekly meetings
- Run SEO tech audits for clients with Search Console, Hrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and OnCrawl and provide prioritized implementation recommendations
- Troubleshooting technical SEO issues for the website
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of site tech tools, provide reports in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Develop comprehensive Page Speed and Core Web Vitals analyses
- Develop comprehensive SEO tech guidelines for metadata automation, image and code optimization
- Communicate regularly with the agency head of performance, project managers, local specialists, developers, and clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Stay up to date with regards to research and SEO trends
What we are looking for:
- Languages: English, second language is a plus
- Min 2+ years of hands-on front-end development and web design experience – experience in SEO is a plus
- Technical knowledge of SEO automation would be a plus
- Proficiency in front-end programming languages, such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with back-end programming languages is beneficial (JS, PHP, Python)
- Strong knowledge of JSON-LD markups, microdata, RegEx, canonical tags, hreflang tags and redirects implementation, code fixes and amendments, page speed improvements, sitemap generation and automation
- Knowledge of CMS software, markdown, website architecture, and integrations
- Good experience with at least one of those platforms: Shopify, Magento and SalesForce Cloud
- Experience in building online stores using Shopify is a plus – be familiar with all the Shopify integrations is beneficial
- Good experience with: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, and DataStudio (optional)
- Good experience with: SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, OnCrawl (optional), Majestic SEO (optional)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence are a plus
- Ability to independently manage projects
- Ability to work well independently and in groups
- Ability to prioritize tech tasks according to their severity and SEO impact to cut the time needed to deliver initial results
- Ability to produce customer-oriented documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience in digital agency is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 33 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills in order to shape and own the role and also continue to learn and grow in your field of SEO working alongside our SEO experts.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!