Director of SEO
Are you a passionate and experienced Director of SEO (or ready to become one) who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients and have the opportunity to really make a difference in a lead role in the organisation?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Head of SEO position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
In this position you have the chance to contribute significantly to GA Agency, making a significant difference in the organisation and adding to GA Agency’s continuing success and growth. We are looking for a person with at least 5 years’ SEO experience, with passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
You will be managing international and challenging SEO projects with some of our clients and you will have access to the latest SEO Tools.
You will have direct contact with clients and you will be managing a team of 20+ international SEO talents. You will have an amazing opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to attend the latest SEO/Digital marketing conferences, participate in courses and test the latest tools in the industry.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 33 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for SEO & content across a primary product line domestically and internationally
- Directly supervise the assigned SEO team (+20 people)
- Be an in-house SEO expert, monitoring trends on best practices and any changes in the search space, ultimately ensuring top ranking
- Forecasting and market expansion planning
- Establish clear performance indicators and deliver Executive Leadership updates
- Partner with the SEM manager to maximize impact
- Proactively provide analytics and key findings for the team and
- company as a whole
- Ensure processes are in place to keep delivery up to award-winning standards
- Identify knowledge gaps and train members of the team internally
- Review tools & processes for improvements in efficiency & effectiveness
- Perform competitive research and opportunity analysis for the company
- Pro-actively seek out new opportunities through your network and through attending networking and new business events
- Ensuring all clients are adhering to the forecast and agreed Scope of Work
- Identify upsell opportunities and chances to grow accounts and/or win new business
- Lead and/or be involved in new business pitch wins
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in an SEO role
- Experience in an agency
- Experience partnering with senior executives as well as leading worldwide digital teams operating effectively within different cultures
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to accurately forecast, report and reconcile revenue
- Experience in managing £multi-million P&Ls including revenue, margin & team utilisation based on business targets and reforecasting
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong background in web analytics, including expertise in Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience developing, coordinating & executing demand generation plans, programs, and campaigns
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- People and program management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization and communicate through the art of storytelling.
- Experience in leading, shaping, and developing proposals for new business opportunities.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and commission
Up to 33 yearly holidays
Flexible working hours
Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
Budget for learning/courses/conferences
Gym in the office
Opportunity to grow in the company
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills, lead the team to continuing success and make a difference.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!