Paid Social Specialist
We are GA Agency, an Award Winning, 360-degree boutique digital agency with a fantastic portfolio of clients in the food, fashion, and travel industries amongst others. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional services to our clients and building long lasting relationships.
Do you want to work with an easy going, collaborative team, who love what they do? We’re a friendly, easy-going team who like to help each other out and have a lot of fun on the way! We care about each other and our clients, helping our clients grow their businesses to great success.
About the role:
In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in Paid Social. We are looking for a person with at least one year experience but most important with passion for Digital Ads and Digital Marketing.
You will manage and work on different international accounts. You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our PPC Manager plus the rest of the team. You will have an amazing opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, Technogym and Calzedonia to name just a few.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Setting up paid social campaigns by performing target audience research
- Ad copy creation, developing and testing
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid management, audience targeting structural and ad optimisation
- Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
- Reporting accurately based on client specifications and KPI’s
- Organising weekly calls with customers
- Working on approximately 3 or 4 international Paid Media projects simultaneously
- Daily management of Paid Media results
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Collaborating with Paid Media team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with regards to research and Paid Media trends
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years’ experience in paid social media planning and buying
- Fluent in English to C1 level (A second language is a plus)
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads and ideally Google Ads.
- Clear understanding of best practice account structure
- Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Good Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Ensure that work produced with the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Experience in digital agency is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
- Focus on work-life balance
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paid Social Professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!