Digital Ads Specialist – PPC
PPC Paid Ads Specialist
The PPC / Digital Ads Specialist role is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about digital ads to join a young and dynamic agency. We offer to work with international and world-renowned clients such as Expedia, KARL, Calzedonia, KIKO Milano, Technogym, and others, in a variety of industries, such as Fashion, Travel, Cosmetics, and Real Estate. We have an excellent track record of producing impressive digital marketing results for our clients, thus you will be joining a team of A players.
The perfect candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the paid ads field and be eager to grow working closely with the founder of the agency in a phase of expansion.
• 2+ years’ experience in paid media
• Strong technical knowledge of Paid Media platforms
• Proven experience with Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics and Data studio
• Experience on other platforms like Amazon ads are a plus
• Have a clear understanding of best practice account structure
• Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
• Good numerical, analytical and creative skills
• Google AdWords certified
• Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
• Able to produce customer-oriented documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus
• Experience in digital agency is a plus
• Second language is a plus
• Improving quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
• Ad copy creation, developing and testing.
• Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions.
• Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
• Ensuring accurate reporting based on client specifications and KPI’s.
• Organization of weekly calls with customers
• Work on approximately 3 or 4 international Paid Media projects simultaneously
• Daily management of Paid Media results
• Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
• Collaborate with Paid Media team during weekly meetings
• Stay up to date with regards to research and Paid Media trends
• Young and independent agency but with an excellent portfolio of international customers: Expedia, Technogym, Calzedonia, Intimissimi, KIKO Milan, KARL, Safilo etc.
• Excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge/experience in a flexible role compared to a group international digital agency
• Flexible working hours
• Good reward package
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to grow in the agency and move between the different departments