Recruitment and Resourcing Coordinator
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Recruitment & Resourcing Coordinator who loves the digital industry?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top-notch clients and have the opportunity to grow together?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Multiple Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new Recruitment & Resourcing Coordinator position that has just opened with us as we grow.
In this position, you have the chance to contribute significantly to GA Agency, making a significant difference in the organization and adding to GA Agency’s continuing success and growth. We are looking for someone with a minimum 3 months experience in Recruitment.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), flexible working hours, a wellness program,, and 34 days annual leave.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Reporting to the HR Manager you will assist with the following activities:
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Screening CV’s, and shortlisting them, sending them to the HR Manager for review.
- Sending candidates screening questions to ensure they are a fit with the company and role, and that we are matching their expectations.
- Organizing interviews with candidates with the relevant hiring managers which will involve coordinating calendars.
- Outreach on LinkedIn, reaching out to potential candidates, and building a candidate database.
- Producing reports on hiring and keeping track of all recruitment activities on a recruitment tracker
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- Minimum 3 months experience working in recruitment.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely, hybrid, or in the office
- Excellent and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events, etc.)
- Wellness Program
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency that offers a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, and boosting online traffic, conversion revenue, and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency while significantly contributing to our success and learning.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to apply with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!