SEO Specialist (French Speaking)
Are you a passionate SEO Specialist who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent SEO position that has just opened with us as we are growing. In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in SEO. We are looking for a person with at least one year experience but most important with passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end SEO process with our clients. You will be working initially with some clients of the agency in the travel industry but later on move to other industries/projects.
You will manage the site for your country, defining strategy, suggesting on page and tech improvements, analysing data, and commenting performance. You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our Senior SEO Manager and our SEO Tech manager plus the rest of the team, and you will manage a full time copy writer. You will have the opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to attend the latest SEO/Digital marketing conferences, participate in courses and test the latest tools in the industry.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, Technogym and Calzedonia to name just a few.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), 33 days annual leave, pension, training & sponsored learning, a competitive salary, and rewards based on performance along with a great, encouraging team of top-class professionals. Also you will have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Working on SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands to help them grow their business
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluation by using excel pivot table, VLOOKUP etc
- Identifying content and on page opportunities to boost rankings for our clients
- Managing a full-time copywriter to drive SEO in content creation
- Monitoring and analysing client site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, reporting in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing SEO results daily, organising weekly calls with clients to discuss the results and any changes in strategy needed
- Communicating regularly with the SEO Manager, SEO Tech Manager and clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Collaborating with the SEO team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with SEO trends and latest news
- You will have access to many different SEO tools available from the agency: SEM Rush, On Crawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Optimize metadata, copy and landing pages for search engine
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English to C1 level
- Fluency in French to C1 level
- 1+ years of SEO experience and a passion for SEO
- Good technical and On-Page SEO expertise strong ranking factors and search engine algorithms knowledge
- Stay informed about latest industry trends
- Willing to test and learn SEO techniques
- Strong numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience with: Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data Studio (optional), Majestic SEO (optional)
- A good proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Digital Agency experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 33 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an SEO Professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!