Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Data Analyst who loves the digital industry?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients and have the opportunity to grow together?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Data Analyst position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
In this position you have the chance to contribute significantly to GA Agency, making a significant difference in the organization and adding to GA Agency’s continuing success and growth. We are looking for a person with at least 2 years’ experience in Data Analysis, with experience and passion in the Digital Marketing industry and SEO.
You will have an important part to play in GA Agency, having the key responsibility of managing our Data and reporting on different trends in order for us to make improvements.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to participate in courses and training to develop your skills further.
We just take in cool projects, from Fortune 500 companies to upcoming startups.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), flexible working hours and 34 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining analytics/reports for our Clients & GA Agency (SEO, Media)
- Building data dashboards and advanced visualizations with a focus on UX, simplicity, and usability (frequently used tools are Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc)
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of GA Agency’s Clients’ business
- Identify gaps and improve the existing data/reporting process to improve quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed
- Maintains data quality and looks out for usage anomalies
- Extracting data from a wide variety of sources and transforming the data as needed, from Google & Facebook API’s etc.
- Develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources
- Develop reporting templates and processes for each client tier and department
- Work closely with all the departments to ensure alignment with the clients’ reporting goals
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Ability to understand advertising/marketing/agency success metrics
- Data-driven storytelling and visualization skills
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Team player – You are excited to work collaboratively in a remote or hybrid environment
- Superior knowledge of statistical analysis methods, such as input selection, logistic and standard regression, etc.
- The right technical toolkit – in this case we’re looking for Google Suite and Analytics and knowledge and experience of Google Tag Manager, Optimize, Analytics, Tableau, Data Studio or similar BI Tools
- In depth knowledge and experience of SQL / MySQL is essential for this role
- Good knowledge of web scrapin
- Good knowledge of SEO and associated tools (Screaming Frog, SemRush, SimilarWeb)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!