Digital Marketing Intern (Fluent French)
We have an exciting Digital Marketing Position, and we want to hear from you! We have worked with amazing fashion brands, travel, luxury such as Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, Technogym and KARL Lagerfeld and this is just the start!
This role is to work with a fashion brand, has plenty of room from growth, learning and autonomy – we ask for all of your ideas and we have a very collaborative environment.
Your role as Digital Marketing Intern and responsibilities will depend on our clients’ and business requirements, and you can expect to find a mix of the below responsibilities. You may be working on business development or internal marketing activities, as well as be assigned on one or several client projects. All exciting projects!
What We are Looking For
- You are currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Bachelor or Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related field
- Languages: Fluent French (spoken and written) with experience of working with different tones of voices; Native or Bilingual C1 level; Fluent English
- Experienced in English-French translations
- You have knowledge of fashion and luxury clothing
- Affinity with digital marketing, experience is a plus
- Available for minimum 6 months, 37.5 hours p/w
- Technically minded with an understanding of client service
- High-performance orientation through self-motivation and agility with a clear bias for action; solution orientation and getting things done
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with time management skills
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Strong numerical, analytical, and creative skills
Role & Responsibilities
- In week 1 -2 of each project, you will be expected to complete a series of trainings and certifications (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and Content Marketing) to gain a basic understanding of each topic
- Typical activities: setting up and optimizing Google and Facebook Ads campaigns, copywriting, keywords research, data entry, note-taking during client calls and Search Engine Optimization (Google and Amazon)
- Day to day tasks include creating new digital marketing campaigns and optimization existing ones, Search Engine Optimization, and work on ad hoc requests
- Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
- Creating category copy based on research into brands and categories
- You will translate publications in French
- Implementing a scientific approach to testing and optimisation in line with business objectives, and sharing insights internally
- Regular reporting, delivering recommendations and presenting performance to clients
- Remote work
- Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels and work with a variety of world-renowned clients
- Competitive compensation
We look forward to hearing from you!