GA Agency is an exciting, dynamic, and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
We promote flexibility, autonomy, growing and learning within our team, it is a fantastic time to join our growing team!
What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing.
Who have we worked with?
Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, KARL Lagerfield and many more across a variety of exciting industries.
Would you like to grow with us? Take a look at the job description and you feel you may be a fit, don’t hesitate in applying with us today!
What We are Looking For
- You are currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related field
- Languages: Fluent English C1 level, Fluent Polish C2 Level
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, experience is a plus
- Available for minimum 6 months – 1-year internship, 37.5 hours p/w
- High performer through self-motivation, clearly able to identify action, solutions and get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team with excellent time management skills
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Strong numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Very good writing skills
Role & Responsibilities
- In the first month of the internship you will have a series of trainings to gain basic understanding of SEO
- Typical activities: copywriting, keywords research, working with CMS, note taking during client calls and Search Engine Optimisation (Google and Amazon), data analysis
- Day to day tasks include copywritng, various analysis, documents preparation and tasks for clients websites optimization
- Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
- Providing help with reporting and delivering recommendations to clients
- Remote work or hybrid in Soho office available
- Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels and work
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 25 days annual leave per annum (pro rata to internship duration) + UK public holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and experience in a flexible and dynamic role with the opportunity for autonomy and growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!