Digital Marketing Intern (US English)
GA Agency is an exciting, dynamic, and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
We promote flexibility, autonomy, growing and learning within our team, it is a fantastic time to join our growing team!
What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing as well as Amazon Marketing and Management.
Who have we worked with?
Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, KARL Lagerfield and many more across a variety of exciting industries.
Would you like to grow with us? Take a look at the job description and you feel you may be a fit, don’t hesitate in applying with us today!
What we are looking for
• You are currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related field
• Languages: Fluent English (US English, writing in US Grammar and spelling mandatory); C1 level
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing, experience is a plus
• Available for minimum 6 months – 1-year internship, 40 hours p/w • Technically minded with an understanding of client service • High performer through self-motivation and agility, clearly able to identify action; solutions and get things done in a timely manner
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team with excellent time management skills
• Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
• Strong numerical, analytical, and creative skills
Role & Responsibilities
• In week 1 -2 of each project, you will be expected to complete a series of trainings and certifications (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and Content Marketing) to gain a basic understanding of each topic
• Typical activities: setting up and optimising Google and Facebook Ads campaigns, copywriting, keywords research, data entry, note taking during client calls and Search Engine Optimisation (Google and Amazon)
• Day to day tasks include creating new digital marketing campaigns and optimisation existing ones, Search Engine Optimisation, and work on ad hoc requests
• Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
• Implementing a scientific approach to testing and optimisation in line with business objectives, and sharing insights internally
• Regular reporting, delivering recommendations and presenting performance to clients
• Remote work
• Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels and work
• Competitive compensation
• Employee Wellbeing Programme
• 25 days annual leave per annum (pro rata to internship duration) + UK public holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and experience in a flexible and dynamic role with the opportunity for autonomy and growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!