Digital Marketing Internship (Italian)
We have an exciting remote working full-time Digital Marketing Intern Position, and we want to hear from you! We have worked with amazing fashion brands, travel, luxury such as Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, Technogym and KARL Lagerfeld and this is just the start!
This role has plenty of room for growth, learning and autonomy – we ask for all of your ideas and we have a very collaborative environment.
Your role as Digital Marketing Intern and responsibilities will depend on our clients’ and business requirements, and you can expect to find a mix of the below responsibilities.
You may be working on business development or internal marketing activities, as well as be assigned on one or several client projects. All exciting projects and great experience!
What We are Looking For:
- You are currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Bachelor or Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related field
- Languages: Fluent English to C1 Level and Fluent Italian to C1 Level
- Familiar with digital marketing practices, experience is a plus
- Available for minimum 6 months – 1-year internship, 37.5 hours p/w
- Technically minded with an ability of how to interact with customers & clients
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team with excellent time management skills
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Strong numerical, analytical, and creative skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- In week 1 -2 of each project, you will be expected to complete a series of trainings and certifications (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and Content Marketing) to gain a basic understanding of each topic
- Typical activities: setting up and optimizing Google and Facebook Ads campaigns, copywriting, keywords research, data entry, note-taking during client calls and Search Engine Optimization (Google and Amazon)
- Day to day tasks include creating new digital marketing campaigns and optimization existing ones, Search Engine Optimization, and work on ad hoc requests
- Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
- Creating category copy based on research into brands and categories
- Implementing a scientific approach to testing and optimisation in line with business objectives, and sharing insights internally
- Regular reporting, delivering recommendations and presenting performance to clients
- Remote work
- Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels and work with a variety of world-renowned clients
- Competitive compensation
- 12.5 Annual Leave days (for 6 months plus Italy bank holidays)
We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch!