Front End Developer
FRONT END DEVELOPER
The Web Developer role is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about Web development to join a young and dynamic agency. We offer to work with international and world-renowned clients such as Expedia, KARL, Calzedonia, KIKO Milano, Technogym, and others, in a variety of industries, such as Fashion, Travel, Cosmetics, and Real Estate. We have an excellent track record of producing impressive digital results for our clients, thus you will be joining a team of A-players.
• Good experience with HTML5/CSS3
• Good experience with Shopify, Magento and WordPress
• Experience with Salesforce Cloud is a plus
• Good knowledge of SEO
• Good experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Experience with SEM Rush and Screaming Frog are a plus
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence are a plus
• Ability to work well independently and in groups.
• Good numerical, analytical and creative skills
• Experience in digital agency is a plus
• Languages: Italian & English, third language is a plus
Develop a process to improve website performance, optimisation, and monitoring for our clients
Work closely with our team to build new web pages.
Together with our SEO team, deliver technical improvements to the site which help us achieve our objectives.
Consult/support our clients for technical related questions
Work cross-functionally with other teams to support wider initiatives on the clients websites.
Be the main point of contact for internal team for web development related questions
Lead the internationalisation and localisation of our site into multiple languages.
Innovate and push website performance further while delivering against business objectives.
Stay up to date with regards to research and SEO trends
• Young and independent agency but with an excellent portfolio of international customers: Expedia, Technogym, Calzedonia, Intimissimi, KIKO Milano, KARL, Safilo etc.
• Excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge / experience in a more transversal and flexible role compared to an international digital agency part of a group
• Cool start-up environment
• Flexible working hours
• Good reward package
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to grow in the agency and move between the different departments
• Opportunity to build a team