Are you a passionate and experienced SEO Strategist (who speaks Italian) who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent SEO Strategist position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
As an SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of SEO strategies for our SEO clients. You will provide guidance, support, and direction to our team of SEO Specialists, ensuring that they deliver high-quality work that meets or exceeds our clients’ expectations. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including paid media and web developers, to ensure that our clients’ SEO strategies align with their overall digital marketing goals. The ideal person will have a proven track record in creating and executing SEO and integrated search campaigns.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 34 days annual leave (including public holidays). You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us….
- Develop and implement comprehensive SEO strategies that drive organic traffic and improve search engine rankings for our clients.
- Monitor and review work completed by the team to ensure we always deliver high-quality work for our clients.
- Identify areas where we need to improve the team’s SEO capabilities, always upskilling and training the team.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for optimizing website content, identifying gaps in the competitive landscape, and discovering new keyword trends.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and algorithm updates, and communicate changes and updates to team members and clients.
- Analyze website data and provide regular reports to clients on the performance of their SEO campaigns.
- Provide guidance and support to direct reports, including setting goals, providing regular feedback, and ensuring that they have the necessary resources and training to succeed.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations of direct reports, providing feedback and identifying areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that they receive excellent service and support.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services to clients.
- Monitor branded and unbranded keyword data to uncover trends and provide valuable insights to clients.
- Create insightful and easy to follow reports from complex data.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on website IAs, international SEO and technical SEO.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Fluent in Italian to C2 level
- At least 5 years of experience in SEO. A focus on travel, fashion, e-commerce and FMCG would be advantageous.
- Always proactive and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in Google Analytics, GSC and other third party SEO tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to provide guidance and support to direct reports.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance targets and deliver results for clients.
- Experience with paid search and social media advertising is a plus.
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills in order to shape and own the role and also continue to learn and grow in your field of SEO working alongside our SEO experts.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!