Paid Media Director
Are you an experienced Paid Media Director (or ready to become one) who is a passionate leader and key stakeholder in the business?
Are you excited by the sound of working with powerful brands, and making a significant difference in a rapidly growing, award-winning agency?
Well look no further than GA Agency!
We are looking for a person with at least 5 years’ Paid Media experience, with passion for Paid Media and Digital Marketing and who is personable and ready to lead a team to great success.
You will have direct contact with clients, and you will be managing a team of 5 people. You will have an amazing opportunity to be a key player in the brand’s success strategy.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to attend the latest Paid Media/Digital marketing conferences, participate in courses and test the latest tools in the industry.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or the office in central London (Soho) and 34 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels and be a part of cross channel strategy through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Create and maintain sufficient reports to communicate paid media performance with key business stakeholders and the team
- Devise and implement different strategies to achieve business targets and continuous growth
- Contribute to proposals and pitches to win new clients
- Be the senior point of contact and escalation with clients, and provide excellent customer service
- Audit work completed from the team and ensure continued optimisation of client work
- Work with our clients and cross channels to put together strategies to achieve client goals
- Help create internal and client forecasts for budget and performance, including client profitability
- Manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use
- Manage and grow the Paid Media team, channel and offering
- Create case studies for marketing use and awards entries
- Review and improve current processes to improve workflow, efficiency and client service
- Responsible for providing or sourcing training and development of the team members
- Contribute to the recruitment process
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across, Google, Bing and social media platforms eg Facebook, Instagram
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in reporting, analyzing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Confident in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- Team management skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills, lead the team to continuing success and make a difference.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!