Are you passionate about continuing your career in Paid Media Advertising?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Paid Media Manager position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
We are looking for an organised, creative and ambitious individual, who will work across multiple advertising platforms & clients. As a Paid Media Manager, you will help to support our Senior Managers & Strategists to deliver best-in-class paid media campaigns.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 34 days annual leave (including public holidays). You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us….
- Managing paid media campaigns across paid search, paid social & programmatic platforms
- Create regular reports on campaign performance using data from the platforms and Google Analytics
- Leading client communications & delivering reports and strategies to key stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English to C2 level
- Fluency in Italian to C2 level
- At least 3 years of experience in paid media advertising, working across platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Meta. A focus on fashion and e-commerce would be advantageous.
- Experience running ads on other platforms such as Pinterest and TikTok would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in Google Analytics, Data Studio and other third party reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance targets and deliver results for clients.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to learn from industry experts and kick-start your career in digital marketing.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!