Paid Media Specialist
We are GA Agency, an Award Winning, 360-degree boutique digital agency with a fantastic portfolio of clients in the food, fashion, and travel industries amongst others. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional services to our clients and building long lasting relationships.
Do you want to work with a collaborative team, who love what they do? We’re a friendly, easy-going team who like to help each other out and have a lot of fun on the way! We care about each other and our clients, helping our clients grow their businesses to great success.
About the role:
In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in Paid Media.
We are looking for a person with at least 2 years’ experience but most important with passion for Digital Ads and Digital Marketing.
You will manage and work on different international accounts. You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our PPC Manager plus the rest of the team. You will have an amazing opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Setting up paid social campaigns by performing target audience research
- Ad copy creation, developing and testing
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid management, audience targeting structural and ad optimisation
- Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
- Reporting accurately based on client specifications and KPI’s
- Organising weekly calls with clients
- Working on approximately 3 or 4 international Paid Media projects simultaneously
- Daily management of Paid Media results
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Collaborating with Paid Media team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with regards to research and Paid Media trends
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in paid media
- Marketing Agency experience is a must
- Fluent in English to C1 level (A second language is a plus)
- Good technical understanding of Google Ads and Business Manager
- Proven experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads (experience with Google Analytics and Data studio is a plus)
- Clear understanding of best practice account structure
- Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Google AdWords certified
- Good Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to produce customer-oriented documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus (Criteo, Amazon)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Salary review every 6 months
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
- Focus on work-life balance
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paid Media Professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!