Are you a passionate and experienced Paid Social Strategist who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Paid Social Strategist position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
As a Paid Social Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and executing Paid Social strategies for our Paid Media clients across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and more.
You will provide guidance, support and direction to our team of Paid Media specialists, ensuring they deliver high-quality work that meets or exceeds our clients’ expectations. You will work collaboratively cross-channel to ensure your clients’ Paid Social strategies align with their overall digital marketing goals.
You will stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and best practices, and use this knowledge to develop innovative and effective social media campaigns that drive engagement, build brand awareness, and increase conversions. You will have excellent communication skills, be a creative problem solver, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 34 days annual leave (including public holidays). You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us….
- Developing and implementing social media advertising strategies that align with client goals and KPIs
- Monitor and review work completed by the team to ensure we always deliver high-quality work for our clients
- Identify areas where we need to improve the team’s Paid Social capabilities, upskilling and training the team
- Analysing campaign performance data and providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimisation and growth
- Staying up-to-date with social media advertising trends and best practices to ensure our agency stays ahead of the curve, communicating these internally and to clients
- Provide guidance and support to direct reports, including setting goals, providing regular feedback, and ensuring that they have the necessary resources and training to succeed.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations of direct reports, providing feedback and identifying areas for improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that they receive excellent service and support
- Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services to clients
- Create insightful and easy to follow reports from complex data
- Participate in business development proposals & pitches, as required
What we are looking for:
- Approx. 5 years of experience in paid social advertising, with a track record of success in managing and optimising campaigns across Meta, TikTok, Pinterest & LinkedIn. A focus on fashion and e-commerce would be advantageous.
- Experience running ads on other platforms such as Snapchat and Twitter, or Influencer Marketing, would be an advantage.
- A deep understanding of social media advertising best practices, including audience targeting, ad formats, bidding strategies, and campaign optimisation.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in Google Analytics, Data Studio and other third party reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to provide guidance and support to direct reports.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance targets and deliver results for clients.
- Experience with SEO and / or paid search advertising is a plus
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills in order to shape and own the role and also continue to learn and grow in your field of Paid Media working alongside our Paid Media experts.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!