GA Agency’s Head of Performance and Founder, Guido Ampollini, was a guest speaker at the Russian Fashion Futurum forum on Friday, December 11th 2020 where he spoke about the topic “Trends of the Future: Building a Successful Digital Strategy”.
About Fashion Futurum Conference
The 2020 Fashion Forum had over 50 speakers from 24 different countries to discuss the trends in fashion and culture, with a specific focus on the topic: “What is the future of independent fashion brands in post-COVID reality?”. The experts talked to an audience of over 20,000 people, which included fashion experts, brands, editors, students and bloggers, with Q&As, presentations, and tutorials.
Some of key speakers below:
- Pascal Morand, the Executive President of the French Federation of the Haute Couture
- Сarlo Capasa, the Chairman of Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
- Alexander Shumsky, the President of Russian Fashion Council and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia
- Emmie America, original and creative artist and photographer for well-known brands such as Vogue Russia, Vogue Arabia, Calvin Klein, Urban Outfitters, UGG, etc., Moscow, Russia
- Olga Mikhaylovskaya, Fashion Editor (Vogue Russia, “Kommersant’)
- Sergey KozhevnikovCreative Director of BBDO, Moscow, Russia
- Stephan Rabimov Editor-at-Large, L’Officiel Austria, Portland, USA
Topics discussed included art and design on the future, sustainable practices in the fashion world, varying fashion trends per city, the identity of world cultures through fashion, virtual vs real clothes, lessons from the past, and the importance of visual presence for brands, amongst others.
Guido’s expertise and experience working both with new and emerging streetwear fashion brands, like A-COLD-WALL* and industry giants like Prada, Miu Miu, KARL, and more, enabled him to present his view on the importance of a successful digital strategy. In his Q&A, GA Agency’s founder talked about why a digital marketing strategy is essential for companies and gave practical tips on how to be successful in today’s fashion industry for both small and large fashion brands.