GA Agency is an exciting, dynamic, and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Content Executive to join our growing team!
In this role, you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, and autonomy, and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in SEO. We are looking for a person with at least one year of experience but most important with a passion for SEO and Writing.
You will work alongside the SEO team to deliver end-to-end SEO processes to our client. You will be working initially with some clients of the agency in the fashion industry but later on move to other industries/projects.
You will support the SEO Specialist or Manager in managing the site for your country, suggesting on-page and tech improvements, analysing data, and commenting on performance. You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by SEO Managers, Technical SEO Managers, SEO Strategists, and the rest of the team. You will have the opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Working on SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands to help them grow their business
- Full training will be provided to get to know your Client portfolio, and training provided to use new tools as required
- Creating excellent and engaging SEO optimised copy for blogs, articles, products, and category pages
- Research, analysis, and writing about the latest industry trends and insights
- Support the SEO Specialists and Managers in the execution and delivery of tasks across SEO Client portfolio
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluation
- Identifying content and on-page opportunities to boost rankings for our clients
- Support the SEO Specialist and Managers in monitoring and analysing client site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, reporting in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Take part in communicating regularly with the SEO Manager, SEO Tech Manager and clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Staying up to date with SEO trends and the latest news
- You will have access to many different SEO tools available from the agency: SEM Rush, On Crawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
What we are looking for?
- You have a degree in Literature, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or a related field
- You are creative and passionate about writing
- Languages: Fluent English C2 Level
- Perfect grammar and spelling, ability to adapt to different audiences, and tone of voice
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus
- 1-year work experience or internships involving copywriting is a must, with a track record of content published
- 1+ years of SEO experience and a passion for SEO
- An understanding of on-Page SEO expertise
- Stay informed about the latest industry trends
- Willing to test and learn SEO techniques
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience with industry tools is a plus (Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data Studio, Screaming Frog)
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Digital Agency experience is a plus
- High performer through self-motivation, clearly able to identify actions, and solutions and get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team with excellent time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with the client during the monthly alignment calls
What we offer:
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pension, training & sponsored learning, a competitive salary, and rewards based on performance along with a great, encouraging team of top-class professionals. Also, you will have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing.
Who have we worked with?
Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKO Milano, CALZEDONIA, KarL Lagerfeld and many more across a variety of exciting industries such as travel, fashion and luxury brands.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!