We are GA Agency, an Award Winning, 360-degree boutique digital agency with
a fantastic portfolio of clients in the food, fashion, and travel industries amongst
others. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional services to our clients and
building long lasting relationships.
Do you want to work with an easy going, collaborative team, who love what they
do? We’re a friendly and helpful team who like to help each other out and have a
lot of fun on the way! We care about each other and our clients, helping our
clients grow their businesses to great success.
About the role:
In this SEO Specialist role you have the chance to really own the role, gain
responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in SEO.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end SEO process with our clients. You will
manage the site for your country, defining strategy, suggesting on page and tech
improvements, analyzing data, and commenting on performance.
You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our SEO
Manager and our SEO Tech manager plus the rest of the team. You will have the
opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, Safilo and Calzedonia to name
just a few.
What you’ll be doing with us:
● Working on SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands to help them
grow their business
● Project Management of our SEO projects including developing a strategy
for our clients (supported from the SEO managers), executing that strategy,
and analysing the results
● Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and
● Identifying content and on page opportunities to boost rankings for our
● Monitoring and analyzing client site performance using a range of SEO and
site analytics tools, reporting in both Excel and PowerPoint
● Managing SEO results daily, organizing weekly calls with clients to discuss
the results and any changes in strategy needed
● Communicating regularly with the SEO Manager, SEO Tech Manager and
clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
● Collaborating with the SEO team during weekly meetings
● Staying up to date with SEO trends and latest news
● You will have access to many different SEO tools available from the agency:
SEM Rush, On Crawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc
What we are looking for:
● Fluency in English to C2 level
● Fluency in Italian to C2 level
● 2+ years of SEO experience and a passion for SEO
● Good technical and On-Page SEO expertise
● Stay informed about latest industry trends
● Willing to test and learn SEO techniques
● Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
● Experience with: Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data
Studio (optional), Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO (optional)
● A good proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
● Experience working with other digital marketing channels is a plus
● Digital Agency experience is a plus
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and commission
● 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
● Flexible working hours
● Remote working
● Budget for learning/courses/conferences
● Opportunity to grow in the company
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full
suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic,
conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an SEO Professional to join a well-established
and fast-growing digital agency, while making a significant contribution to our
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today. We can’t
wait to hear from you!