We are GA Agency, an Award Winning, 360-degree boutique digital agency with a fantastic portfolio of clients in the food, fashion, and travel industries amongst others. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional services to our clients and building long-lasting relationships.
Do you want to work with an easy-going long-lasting, collaborative team, who love what they do? We’re a friendly and helpful team who like to help each other out and have a lot of fun on the way! We care about each other and our clients, helping our clients grow their businesses to great success.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the end-to-end SEO process and delivery with our clients. You will manage the site for the Japanese market, suggesting on-page and tech improvements, analyzing data, and commenting on performance.
You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our SEO Manager and our SEO Tech Manager plus the rest of the team.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, Safilo and Calzedonia to name just a few.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Working on SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands to help them grow their business for the Japanese market
- Project Management of our SEO projects including, executing strategy, and analysing the results
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluation
- Identifying content and on page opportunities to boost rankings for our clients
- Monitoring and analyzing client site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, reporting in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing SEO results daily, organizing weekly calls with clients to discuss the results and any changes in strategy needed
- Communicating regularly with the SEO Manager, SEO Tech Manager and clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Collaborating with the SEO team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with SEO trends and latest news
- You will have access to many different SEO tools available from the agency: SEM Rush, On Crawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English to C2 level
- Fluency in Japanese to N2 level
- 2+ years of SEO experience and a passion for SEO
- Good technical and On-Page SEO expertise
- Stay informed about latest industry trends
- Willing to test and learn SEO techniques
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience with: Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data Studio (optional), Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO (optional)
- A good proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Digital Agency experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Initial 6 months fixed term contract with the possibility to extend
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today.
We can’t wait to hear from you!