SEO Specialist (Swedish)
Are you a passionate SEO Specialist who speaks Swedish and loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent SEO position that has just opened with us as we are growing. In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in SEO. We are looking for a person with at least one year experience but most important with passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end SEO process with our clients. You will be working initially with some clients of the agency in the fashion industry but later on move to other industries/projects.
You will manage the site for your country, defining strategy, suggesting on page and tech improvements, analysing data, and commenting performance. You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by our Senior SEO Manager and our SEO Tech manager plus the rest of the team. You will have the opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, Technogym and Calzedonia to name just a few.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), 34 days annual leave, pension, training & sponsored learning, a competitive salary, and rewards based on performance along with a great, encouraging team of top-class professionals. Also, you will have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Working on SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands to help them grow their business
- Project Management of our SEO projects including developing a strategy for our clients (supported from the SEO managers), executing that strategy, and analysing the results
- Developing comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluation
- Identifying content and on page opportunities to boost rankings for our clients
- Monitoring and analysing client site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, reporting in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing SEO results daily, organising weekly calls with clients to discuss the results and any changes in strategy needed
- Communicating regularly with the SEO Manager, SEO Tech Manager and clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Collaborating with the SEO team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with SEO trends and latest news
- You will have access to many different SEO tools available from the agency: SEM Rush, On Crawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English to C1 level
- Fluency in Swedish to C2 level
- 1+ years of SEO experience and a passion for SEO
- Good technical and On-Page SEO expertise
- Stay informed about latest industry trends
- Willing to test and learn SEO techniques
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience with: Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data Studio (optional), Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO (optional)
- A good proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Digital Agency experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Salary review every 6 months
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
- Focus on work-life balance
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills in order to shape and own the role and also continue to learn and grow in your field of SEO working alongside our SEO experts. Our SEO team counts more than 20 people and is growing fast.
We are strong in SEO but not only that, but our expertise also lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing as well as Amazon Marketing and Management.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!