Are you a passionate and experienced SEO Technical Manager who loves working closely with exciting brands and being a key stakeholder in helping them grow their business?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent SEO Technical Manager position that has just opened with us as we are growing.
In this role you have the chance to really own the role, gain responsibility, autonomy and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in SEO. We are looking for a person with at least 2 years’ experience but most important with passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
You will be managing international and challenging SEO projects with some of our clients and you will have access to the latest SEO Tools.
You will have direct contact with clients, you will be supported by the the rest of the SEO team. You will have an amazing opportunity to really contribute to the brand’s success strategy.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to attend the latest SEO/Digital marketing conferences, participate in courses and test the latest tools in the industry.
Some of the brands we work with include Expedia, KIKO Milano, Intimissimi, Safilo and Calzedonia to name just a few.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho) and 34 days annual leave. You will also have the amazing opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency
What you’ll be doing with us:
- SEO project management on the strategy and execution side
- Run SEO tech audits for clients with Search Console, Hrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and OnCrawl
- Communicate regularly with the agency head of performance, project managers, local specialists, developers, and clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Work on approximately 3 or 4 international SEO projects simultaneously
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Develop comprehensive Page Speed and Core Web Vitals analyses
- Develop comprehensive SEO tech guidelines for metadata automation, image and code optimization
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Conduct technical SEO audits using a variety of tools and provide prioritized implementation recommendations
- Manage website migrations
- Collaborate with SEO team during weekly meetings
- Stay up to date with regards to research and SEO trends
What we are looking for:
- Languages: English, second language is a plus
- Min 2+ years of hands-on SEO tech experience
- Passion for SEO
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO and SEO automation
- Strong knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, JSON-LD markups, microdata, Python scripts, RegEx.
- Good coding experience (canonical tags, hreflang tags and redirects implementation, code fixes and amendments, page speed improvements, sitemap generation and automation)
- Good experience with: Shopify, Magento and SalesForce Cloud
- Good experience with: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, and DataStudio (optional)
- Good experience with: SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, OnCrawl (optional), Majestic SEO (optional)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence are a plus
- Ability to independently manage an SEO project
- Ability to work well independently and in groups
- Ability to prioritize tech tasks according to their severity and SEO impact to cut the time needed to deliver initial results
- Ablility to produce customer-oriented documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience in digital agency is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Salary review every 6 months
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid or in the office
- Cool and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events etc.)
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
- Focus on work-life balance
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to contribute your excellent skills in order to shape and own the role and also continue to learn and grow in your field of SEO working alongside our SEO experts.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate in applying with us today we can’t wait to hear from you!