Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Web Analyst who loves the digital industry?
Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top-notch clients and have the opportunity to grow together?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Multiple Award Winning Agency)! We have a fantastic new permanent Web Analyst position that has just opened with us as we grow.
In this position, you have the chance to contribute significantly to GA Agency, making a significant difference in the organization and adding to GA Agency’s continuing success and growth. We are looking for someone with at least two years of experience in Web Analysis, expertise, and passion in the Digital Marketing industry and SEO.
You will have an important part to play in GA Agency, building a new service for the agency and supporting our clients on all the web tracking-related queries.
GA Agency wants to invest in you and grow your knowledge: we will sponsor you to participate in courses and training to develop your skills further.
We take in cool projects, from Fortune 500 companies to upcoming startups.
We care about our employees and understand that work-life balance is so important, so we offer flexibility where needed, remote working or office in central London (Soho), flexible working hours, a wellness program, 1500 GBP per year per person per training, and 34 days annual leave. You will also have the fantastic opportunity to learn and work on other digital marketing channels through the agency.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Implementation and maintenance of tags for: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook ads, Google ads, etc
- Manage web tracking data collection tools
- Providing support to the clients of the agency for all the tracking-related project
- Launching a new service for the agency
- Building data dashboards and advanced visualizations focused on UX, simplicity, and usability (frequently used tools are Data Studio, Google Analytics)
- Analyzing data and user behavior using tools like Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Google Search Console, Tableau
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Web Analyst
- Passion and experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Significant expertise in terms of tracking and scripts
- Good experience with Google Analytics tracking, Google Ads tracking, Facebook Ads tracking, and Google Tag Manager
- Team player – You are excited to work collaboratively in a remote or hybrid environment
- Data-driven storytelling and visualization skills are a plus
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Experienced with using APIs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Up to 34 yearly holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely, hybrid, or in the office
- Excellent and fully equipped office in Central London (Free coffee, snacks, events, etc.)
- Wellness Program
- Budget for learning/courses/conferences
- Gym in the office
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Company pension
- Social outings/events
We are a cool and upcoming boutique digital marketing agency that offers a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, and boosting online traffic, conversion revenue, and ROI of our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and fast-growing digital agency while significantly contributing to our success.
Would you like to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to apply with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!